Vacancies at IEUA-QNT
Applications are sought for the following full-time position:
ORGANISER - NORTHERN TERRITORY DIVISION
The duties of this full-time position include:
- recruiting and encouraging member activism
- developing workplace strategies in conjunction with members
- conducting training courses
- representing union members in negotiations
- providing advice and support for union members
The position is based in Darwin and involves travel within the NT and to Brisbane. An education background and recent experience in schools will be favourably considered.
Applicants should have effective reporting and communication skills. An established commitment to living in the Northern Territory will be well regarded.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
A salary package dependent on qualifications and experience will be determined.
Working conditions are in accordance with the IEUA-QNT Officer Collective Agreement 2016.
IEUA-QNT promotes a non-smoking lifestyle
Click here to download an information and application package.
Applications close 4:00pm Wednesday, 22 November 2017.