Queensland Catholic schools seeking graduate teachers in 2017
Queensland Catholic schools are in the midst of annual recruitment drives to place graduates in 2017 teaching positions.
Teachers who have recently graduated or will graduate by the end of 2016 are eligible to express their interest in a range of positions across Queensland's Catholic schools.
Brisbane Catholic Education (BCE) is seeking full-time graduate primary school teachers to place in their schools in 2017.
Successful applicants must be:
- Catholic with a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education
- Eligible to hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT)
- Eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment
Closing Date: Friday, 8 July, 2016 | Click here to apply
Rockhampton Catholic Education is seeking applications for full-time teaching positions for the 2017 school year from qualified educators who are committed to the ideals of Catholic schools and possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications/eligibility to graduate
- Appropriate qualities, knowledge and skills to provide a relevant and holistic education
- A desire to serve the community of Central Queensland
Closing Date: 30 June 2016 | Click here to apply
The Catholic Diocese of Townsville extends from Proserpine to the Cardwell Range on the coast and westward to the Northern Territory border. It has a total of 33 schools in the major commercial centres of Townsville (population 190,000) and Mount Isa (23,000), in the regional centres of Ayr, Ingham, the Whitsundays, Charters Towers as well as some smaller townships including Palm Island.
Opportunities exist for employment in 2017 for both experienced and graduate teachers in Primary and Secondary schools. Incentives are offered for teachers who are appointed to some rural and remote schools.
Closing Date: 8 June 2016 | Click here to apply
Catholic Education Services, Cairns is seeking expressions of interest to fill graduate teaching positions in 2017.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education
- Be registered or be eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation
Closing Date: 1 July 2016 | Click here to apply