Industrial Advice & Resources
All industrial related queries should be emailed to email@example.com or please phone 1800 177 938 to leave a message for our team.
If you are contacting our team because you have been called to a meeting, or must provide a response to your employer within the next 48 hours, be sure to note this in your message to us so that we can prioritise your query.
Please note that we are unable to provide you with any advice and/or assistance unless you are a financial member of our union.
If you are a new (or recently reinstated) member or if you reinstate your membership, and you are seeking advice on a matter which arose prior to updating your membership status, you will be entitled to general advice in accordance with our pre-existing issues policy.
Our union offers a range of industrial resources including Fact Sheets, Booklets and Flyers on topics like:
- Knowing your rights when attending a meeting
- Accessing agreement entitlements
- Handling complaints
- Workplace harassment and discrimination
- Duty of care obligations
- Teacher registration requirements
- Induction and mentoring entitlements
- Advise for early career teachers
- Parental leave and accessing flexible work arrangements
To access resources regarding these and other workplace concerns, please contact our union.